Saturday 1 February 2020

Forest goblin Arachnaroks



Here we have my Arachnarok sisters in all their glory.

I decided to glue the goblins on small bases to be able to field them on foot if I wanted and the howdah is not glued on ether. This is for maximum variation, it might be that it will be to flimsy and will fall of in midgame but its a test.

I just live the image of a big spider full of small goblins greeting anyone venture to close with a hail of stones and arrows.
I would love even more that the spiders would count as a transport, dismounting a unit of forest goblins on a strategic place on the gaming table, but thats just wishthinking...













Here we have the spiders without crew and the goblins are instead running on the ground.
I really wish for GW to release proper Forest goblins on foot one day with rules but is a wishthinking that I dont think will happen.




More pictures on just the big Arachnaroks can be see in the work in progress post for these.
https://kampgruppe-engel.blogspot.com/2020/01/work-in-progress-spiderfang-arachnaroks.html

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work, Engel!

    The muted tones, contrasts and textures really bring the models to life. I shall be tucking the bottoms of my trousers into the tops of my boots if these creatures are anywhere close!

    Regards, Chris.

    ReplyDelete