As I cannot decide on what force I would like to collect then I thought that I could at least paint up some miniatures from the lead pile.
Some SS troops from Warlord Games here filming a propaganda recruitment film.
Not the best pictures, I will see if I can get better later on.
If I should start ww2 in 28mm my thoughts (at the moment) are:
*Expand this small collection of 12ss, light machineguns, panzerfausts and supported by a PzIV or a JagdPanzer IV
* Veteran British infantry riding in Universal carriers and supported with Brengun Carriers. The theme is carriers overstuffed with machineguns.
* Indian infantry in British service. Sikh troops with their fancy turbans.
* French Senegalese troops, a force of toughs fighters that is not that well known.
* Cossacks in German service. Lots of horses and a mixture of German and Russian equipment.
* US Rangers supported by M10 tank hunters.
And then their are allways other projects and eras to paint and game. To many toys...