Thursday 3 January 2013

Vikinga Bärsärkar



 Vikinga Bärsärkar

After seing some of the Vikings from http://psychosispc-themadhouseworkshop.blogspot.se/search/label/Vikings I know I wanted to start to collect Vikings.
Lots of nice stuff there but the Vikings are just ace. His Viking units are full of inspiration, shame it taken me so long to actually get some proper berserkers.




I recently bought a lose sprue of Warlord Games Celts and combining with some heads, shields and some weapons from Gripping Beast they make for some excellent Viking berserkers, full of motion.



And while I was at it I also painted up some extra Hirdmen.



4 comments:

  1. Those are some rather nice Chaos although scary should be the right term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing poses! I love your berserks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the coments guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done man. Happy to inspire.

    ReplyDelete