Wednesday 24 October 2018

Kroglogg Hunters


Here we have two Kroglogg Hunters from Lead Adventure Miniatures I just painted the last brushes of paint on.
They were a really funny to paint.








The Lead Adventure Miniatures page seems to be down but the models can be found at other pages.

I bought these miniatures and a couple of other fun miniatures from a kickstarter they had.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/822163699/astropolis-ii-the-galactic-melting-pot?fbclid=IwAR3qvr5JAXZT0gtRHmoVbl7xfA0oWQQvNmHgR8Rl0Y9b4180SNGt-CsqrBI
To get a rather different colour I went with baby blue.
Something you usually dont see on the gaming table.


My plan is to use these as alien mercenaries in my Solar Auxilia army.
Using them as "count as" two regular riflemen in my command squad.


1 comment: