Tuesday 12 March 2019

Work in progress, Forestgoblins to Age of Sigmar





I have for some time now working on and off, on a Forest Goblin force to Age of Sigmar for about a year and a half (or maybe even more...). Mostly off, as its taken this much time to get this small force up to tabletop standard.


This is the first step on the now small warband of Forest goblins. I still got work with highlights, detailing and more flock on the bases and some spider legs that have fallen off but I can now field it on the gaming table and get a hang on the rules.
Lets just hope the Age of Sigmar rules dont suck to much, as frankly I have no idea...

What you see here is a small warband of 500pts in Age of Sigmar.
Big boss on big spider -100pts
10x Spiderriders - 200pts
5x Spiderriders - 100pts
5x Spiderriders - 100pts

I plan to expand this force with more spiderriders and some goblin on fot with a shaman.
The plan is to use the rules for regular goblins and ally then in to this force as Forest goblins is not a thing anymore. The regular goblins used to have regular goblin stats back in the day If I remember correctly so I think they are better suited then Night goblins.
If its not to broken rulewise I will change their keyword to "Spiderfang" instead of what regular goblins call their keyword.

After this is to expand with a big mamaspider or two.
Maybe even include some bolthrowers or doomedivers with some added feathers.

But that is in the future. To start I will try to concentrate on regular Spiderriders,
 










3 comments: