Saturday 9 March 2019

Knight Armiger Helverins




I just finnished these two Knight Armiger Helverins.



They were rather fun to paint but it took a lot of steps and I used these two to test my way for a colourscheme for a future Knighthouse. I have a rought plan to have a Knighthouse ready by the end of the summer but its no biggie if they will be finnished later.

The Knighthouse is meant to represent the noblemen from my Noble family of Naryshkin, the same house that is running my Eastern Fringe Trading Company and thus the armed forces of my Solar Auxilia.

I think I found a colourscheme I like, white marble, metalic red and gold trimming. The red is tamaiya clear red over an metal or silver base, its something like three or four layers of clear red but it looks really nice when you look at it.

I made a small convertion on the helmets to make them look like Polish Hussars, and with the red and white banners to further enhance the hussar feeling.














3 comments: