Thursday 2 January 2020

Work in progress, Spiderfang Arachnaroks


I just had to post some pictures of my work in progress om the three Arachnaroks spiders for my Forest goblin army... I bought one second hand from a friend and two from the local store, they have unfortinutly been sleeping in their boxes for a year or two...















My friend Marko started to talk about a megabattle of Age of Sigmar to be held at the club, a battle I cant atend but it was enought to start painting on these half painted monsters again...
So their long hibernation is over and I have given them some love.

I think I will experiment on giving them a oilwash and add some more minor details. I need to start working on the bases and they will have howdas full with forest gobling flinging arrows and spears om anyone comming to close...

So a lot work left but I have come a long way.

EDIT: The completed models can be found at
https://kampgruppe-engel.blogspot.com/2020/02/forest-goblin-arachnaroks.html

5 comments: