Tuesday 23 June 2020

Work in progress, Death Korps of Krieg Hellhound




I wanted to get my Death Korps of Krieg a Hellhound but I didnt want a box standard one...

So here we got som work in progress pictures, pre painting.
I wanted to borow some design element from the Malcador Infernus but put on the much smaller Chimera chassi.
Besides the fuel cart behind the vehicle I also wanted to add shurtzens for added protection.




The fuel cart is attached by magnets, glued on a small plastic pearl(?) "aprehended" from the kids so the cart is able to twist.








Edit: The painted vehicle can now be found at: http://kampgruppe-engel.blogspot.com/2020/06/death-korps-of-krieg-hellhound.html

3 comments:

  1. Looking great! Waiting for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get Pz-IV vibes here! :D
    Very nice Work, I really like the fuel cart idéa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent build!

    Regards, Chris.

    ReplyDelete