Thursday 22 December 2016

Leman Russ Battletank squadron Work in Progress


 Im currently working on fixing up a squadron of Leman Russ Battletanks. (amongs many many other project currently in the pipe...)

These comes from a myriad of different sources and I must admit I really enjoy fixing up old battered and badly painted second hand Imperial tanks. Adding some Forgeworld bits, greenstuff and lots of bits to bring them back to life.


A lot of time have been spent magnetising all the weapons and sponsons but this means I now can swap all the weapons, creating all the different types of Leman Russ configurations. I will have to spend some time magnetising even more different weapons in the future to add to the arsenal of weapon choices.



Here are some work in progress of the LR squadron at the moment.




 There are still lot of paintwork left but now you can see what Im aiming for.






4 comments:

  1. Nice project. I have already finished my squadron but I'm going to make some additional wapons for them just like You. Great work.

    ReplyDelete