Wednesday 8 June 2022

Hasslefree Miniatures Grymn for Rogue Stars

 


My friend Håkan handed me these and told me that he wanted them painted.
He gave me free reign in picking colours...

The miniatures are from Hasslefree Miniatures, mostly from their Grymn line. At first I was somewhat hesitant of them but the more colours I gave them the more they crew on me. And in the end I really liked them.

As these are sci fi miniatures and with no fixed colour scheme I opted to go with a sort of minty colours on the armour, british ww2 brown uniforms beneath and golden visors.
For the bases I wanted to have a real alien world so I went with white with red sipping through.






I gave the pilot a small tea bag hanging on the side of his cup.





With their alien friend I painted his weapon and rucksack in different shade to make him even more alien.







 

 











Some kind of green dog-ish creature.


1 comment: