Saturday 1 October 2011

Modern Russians

Modern Russians for Force on force, Ambush alley.

The American posted earlier in this blog was just to get a grip on the scale and test paint some models, my intention is to collect a force of modern Russians as my main army. Here are some of them, the ones I have painted as now.



 



They are 20mm models from Under fire and I can gladly recommend them and their site where I bought them from.
http://www.underfireminiatures.com/page13.htm




Dragomir was once again stopped and asked a lot of stupid question. These young Russians was spoiled and hadn´t lived throe the hardships of life that Dragomir had. And now they asked him those stupid questions. They showed no respect to the aging former soviet heavy weight boxing champion and soon his temper would run out and something else then the mouth would do the talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment