Sunday 20 January 2019

Death Korps Atlas Engineering vehicle





My latest Atlast variant.

I had this idea of an engineering vehicle for a couple of years now so it feels nice to finally have the model built up and painted.

It is losly based on the Ingenjörsbandvagn 120 or AEV 3 Kodiak but on an Leman Russ chassi. 
I had bought an toy on the market that I cut to pieces and attached with 

Rulewise I will use it as an Atlas recovery vehicle.

I kept the Volvo logo as I wanted to show the original parts. The idea is that they used parts of an ancient Volvo STC and attached it on an Leman Russ.






An holy saint in copper for extra protection..







Here with her sister vehicle Ive made earlier.


And here under is some wip pictures from the building.






5 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Found your site searching for recovery vehicles for my Krieg army that I'm just in the process of sourcing out and building. This is really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks all for the nice comments

    ReplyDelete