Tuesday 22 January 2019

Solar Auxilia Aurox, 30k




Here we have a small Aurox for my Solar Auxilia force in Horus Heresy, 30k
Its equal to Rhino rulewise, some minor details.
But I really dont like the looks of it... Its so full of dumb technical designs, even dumber then the Imperial vehicles in general...

But I wanted to have the option to field one for a small squad as it is so much cheaper then an Dracosan pointwise.

I added a small radio antenna (that hardly can be seen on the pictures Im afraid as the vehicle is so dark) and made some smaller adjustments for the pintlemounted weapon and how it is attached on the hull.
I drilled a small hole at the top of the tank and added a small pin on the underside of weapon to easily be able to change the weaponry later on.

I painted it in my Solar Auxilia, dark green with white recognition markings. Inspired of the Russians at the later stages of WW2.

(click on the pictures to get a larger one)







1 comment: