Wednesday 1 May 2019

Spider riders


I finished the bases on my Spider riders to my slowgrowing Forest Goblin army.
My Forest Goblins have been a badly prioritised side project slowly slowly being worked on from time to time for maybe two years now, but it feels really good to finally putting up finished miniatures.

They might not be painted to the standard of some of my other miniatures but as this is a sideproject and Im more interested in the army feel rather then the looks of specific miniatures in this army Im more then happy with them.

The plan was to have rather heavy forest undergrowth on the bases and the tightly packed miniatures will make the gaming table come to life when they are deployed.
Im rather happy with the bases and I think it worked out.

I hope to post some pictures of the whole Forest Goblin army soon.















4 comments: