Thursday, 2 July 2026

French Napoleonic army photoshoot

 

 

 

So its time to get a proper photoinventory to see what I can field to face of my friends pesky Austrians...

This is what I have managed to paint up in my revived venture into the world of the Napoleonics.
https://kampgruppe-engel.blogspot.com/search/label/Napoleonics












Some casual small talk between some local citizens.















Okey,... that one dude with the axe looks like he is a little hot tempered...

- Look at all these casualties...


Good thing a vivandière can offer some assistance.


6 comments:

  1. An army parade is always a delight to see. Especially with figures so well painted as these and with marvellous 'extras'. Beautiful!
    Best wishes, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big thank you for the kind words James.

      Delete
  2. The photos of the soldiers are much clearer to read than the photo of the mug! They look a force to be reckoned with. Your new dragoons fit in very well. Have you a set of rules in mind? Are you also preparing the Austrians or is that someone else's task? [They should at least keep you out of Spain where my troops reside!]
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephan. A friend is collecting Austrians. We intend to play Black Powder with the miniatures but I have single based some miniatures to be able to play skirmish games to. A friend has just starts ro look at Silver Bayonet so I might tag along on that.

      Delete
  3. Yep I always like an army parade 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to see all the troops mustered and spot any gaps. Love the name too, 'photoinventory'.

    ReplyDelete