Saturday, 18 August 2012

French artillery

With some new Napoleonic troops just arrived I thought that it would be best to at least finish of one halfpainted unit before I started on those.

The lot fell on these artillery pieces. 

The miniatures are Victrix plastic british artillery but I swapped the bodies for some spare French Victrix one. 
I think that they turned out great if you don’t look to closely on the arms as these are in British style. But I don’t think that it will be noticed on the battlefield anyway.
A small and easy conversion just as it should be.

And I already got a dedicated officer for them since before.

  More on him here.

No comments:

Post a Comment