Tuesday 9 June 2015

Macharius Vulcan, work in progress

Here are some work in progress on my Macharius Vulcan super heavy tank for my Death Korps of Krieg (warhammer 40k)





Please notice the Schmeiser taken from a model kit, always god to have one handy when studying a map or so.

The muds on the tracks and on the tank and mudstains need to be painted. I need to work more on the paint damage and chipping. The vision slits and commanders goggles need to be painted. The maps seems bland and lifeless. Numbers or squad markings or other signs of recognition could add much to the miniature. Maybe add a banner to one of the radio antennas. The list goes on.

 In short details details details. But its at least tabletop quality now so I would dare to use it in a game.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is one impressive behemoth! I definitely second your suggestion for a flag, that would really add character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, amazing details...

    ReplyDelete