Thursday 7 March 2013

Norsemen traders



Here I got some less aggressive Norsemen.
The plan was to ether use them as rankfillers, to mix up the formations and create even greater variations or to use them as objectives or civilian bystanders to spice up the table top. They are based singly in the same way as the other Norsemen. 


 The miniatures are from Gripping Beast.





And when I was at it I also painted up two more plastic Wargames Factory Vikings with bows from the lose sprue I got from a friend. All I got left from this little gift is one Viking and lots and lots of arms… Strange choice to fill the sprue with…

5 comments:

  1. The looters are great. The bowmen are well painted to, though I don't liked the WGF miniatures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice painting, like the trades very much but I have to agree about the WGF minis, they most often end up in odd possitions...not even your very good painting of them can save them;)

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great painting as always mate, I look forward to seeing what you'll do with your new Kwarizem units. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon... I got some more stuff I want to get painted before I start on a new projekt.

      Delete
  4. Thank you all for your nice coments.

    ReplyDelete