Wednesday 13 March 2013

DBA

Some members of my gaming club VÄS (Växjö spelförening) have desided to run a DBA campaing, and we finally decided on Mongol terror as the theme.

I chose the Khwarizmian IV/24 as my nation. By the year we aim to start our campaign in, the Khwarazim (modern day Iran) are already overrun by the Mongols and I will start as a vassal state of the Mongols. I will post a more detailed blogpost about that later.
What makes the Khwarizmian unique in this campaign is the Elephant and I have high hopes on it.

And here are some pictures showing the miniatures primed white.





The miniatures are from Essex.

Here are some of the other members of my club joining in on this.





While gearing up for DBA I finished some small trees.
They are here shown for scale together with some 15mm miniatures, an 28 Goblin and a hand of a one year old little girl…


I have some things on my painting table I would like to get finished before starting this but we will see how that goes.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I can't wait to see them with paint on and arrayed on the battlefield (where I wlll destroy them in a most noble fashion. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!

    Lovely! I can't wait to see them with paint on and arrayed on the battlefield (where I wlll destroy them in a most noble fashion. :P) If that little hand don´t kill them before :D

    ReplyDelete