Thursday 18 October 2012

Dropzone Commander paper building



Some friends at the gaming club have just started to test out Dropzone Commander from Hawk wargames. http://www.hawkwargames.com/

The little I’ve seen of it so far is promising. Look like some interesting gameplay.
I have just ordered an army but in the meantime I thought I could build some terrain. And as this game is in 10mm it mean terrain building will be both quick and easy.



 These are paper building that you can freely download from their site.
http://www.hawkwargames.com/blogs/downloadable-buildings

I printed them on regular paper and glued them on thicker paper that I had at home laying around since my art classes in school. The joints are reinforced from the inside with masking tape to better survive the gaming club…
And some comparison pictures with some 28 and 15mm miniatures. As you see they are clearly too small for other scales.


3 comments:

  1. Nice! A tip is to gently drag the tip of a black or grey marker along the white edges.

    Now make a hundred more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look really nice; an excellent (cheap!) way to make urban terrain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou this is a great shortcut for me to some excellent buildings

    ReplyDelete