Wednesday 23 April 2014

Arabic heavy cavalry

I just painted these Arabic heavy cavalry.
The miniatures are from Musketeer miniatures.


I wanted them to have a slighter different look then my Mamluks. In the end its so little its hard to see a difference if you do not know what to look after and I only think I partly achieved this. The difference I tried to use was to have a little less details on the fabrics. Not as ornamental or a little more plain miniatures but still full of colours.







I like some of the miniatures but they are a little to chunky really but that seems to be the thing with Musketeer miniatures.

And a thing I thing I have to be much better at in this project is to add more banners. This is just a small start and I hope to later have an army full of nice banners flying in the air.


6 comments: