Friday 18 November 2022

Alpha Legion Headhunters

 

With the Horus Heresy 2.0 edition the Alpha Legion Head Hunters are interesting. In the previous edition there were almost useless, costing way to mutch and being worst then the standard variant of the role they filled on the battlefield.

I added the Head Hunter bits to mk VI armour and I think it looks good.
Paintingwise I wanted a colour without a lot of trim and details that stands out. But I wanted some details, so markings and such are painted with black paint to make it stand out to mutch.

This is just a start, I want to add more Head Hunters to my collection. But I thought that I start with these.























 

1 comment:

  1. More fantastic Marines. Still love the colour of armour!
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete