Sunday 13 May 2012

Can’t se the wood for all the jungle trees…





The last piece of jungle vegetation is glued together and here we have the collection

62 bases all in all. And they where rather easy to do.

I found the jungle pieces one day at a garden shop vile I was looking for a flower to my mother but couldn’t resist to get me some toys to.
 
 
And after I used my hobby knife to cut the ball of plastic plants down single pieces I used my newfound love, the glue gun…

With the glue gun I attached all the small jungle pieces on to round bases from Renadra.
http://www.northstarfigures.com/prod.php?prod=2457

I like there low profile and they will not steal the attention from the plants itself.
 
After that I used my older love, my wood glue and regular sand shamelessly stolen from a playground.

And there you have it, no painting no nothing. Just glue all the pieces together.

 
And for size and scaling I will show them with my 15mm Mayas and my 28mm Eldar 






1 comment:

  1. Ah, the glue gun, as Mr. Jackson said: When you absolutely, positively, got to glue every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitute!

    The trees look nice, I like when you have to do a lot of something and it is easy/quick to make. :)

    ReplyDelete