Friday 6 February 2015

Turcoman archers


Here are my first plastic Turcomans.

The miniatures are initially Mongols from start Fireforge Steppe warriors box
http://www.fireforge-games.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=54&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=491&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=95

I have exchanged some heads and made new headgear and nice mustashios from greenstuff.
Two of the bodies are from Gripping Beast plastic Arab infantry as I wanted to see how they would look together with the others.

I made these as a sort of test of how they would turn out and I am happy with the result. I think I managed to make them look more Turkish then Mongol.
So with these as an experience I think I can turn my attension to the mounted versions...





These two here are my favorites.




2 comments: