Thursday 7 February 2013

Vikingar i krig

Vikingar i krig - Vikings at war.



I managed to lay my hands on this book. And what a nice book it is.
Its written in Swedish but as the authors are Norwegians I guess it could be obtained in other languishes.
I haven’t had time to read it all yet but by first impression alone I am really impressed. Well written and full of nice pictures. This is a treasure tome.


This will in no doubt give me a further push of inspiration to my Viking project.




Pictures from
 
 Vegard Vike and Kim Hjardar the authors of the book.

 

2 comments:

  1. Book looks great.
    In Edinburgh there is currently an exhibition on the Vikings with artifacts from the National museum of Sweden.I hope to go over the coming week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, and remember to bring a camera.. As you know, pics or it didnt happen...

      Delete