Thursday 8 October 2015

Vättar

Ahhhh finally I got some Skägglavsfantasy mojo back.

Here are some new Vättar for my Skägglavsfantasy project.

The miniatures are from the excellent Red Box Games
http://red-box-games.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=17&zenid=3fe3aa3f4a999861e70a1012e49c8262



I just love these small Goblins, they are mounted on round 20mm bases so these are really tiny miniatures. And I love that. Many other goblins are far to large in my opinion.

And I think that Goblins looks so much better in any colour but green, the brown/yellow/grey tones are much better.



Enjoy











3 comments:

  1. These look amazing, the subtlety of the colours is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I love your Skagglavsfantasy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exellent!!!

    Glad that you are back to your skägglavefantasy, i'm really inspired by your work and are really keen to do some skägglavefantasy My self.

    ReplyDelete