Friday 30 April 2021

Trollräd på tomteby

 

Last weekend i held a game for the kids. I introduced them for my troll raid on a gnome village.

The theme of the game is just general mayhem with lots of humour. Players are getting points for bashing gnomes, braking into houses, drinking barrels, eating poisonous mushrooms and so on. In short for anything mayhem.

It uses the mechanics from the Hail Ceasar rules as a base but with some alterations. Each player are trying to "order" his or her troll to do what the player wants but with blundering on a 10+ instead of a 12 on 2d6 just for even more chaos. 

The game were very popular and I will have to play more game with the littleones.

















 

3 comments:

  1. That's so great! Waiting, when my children will be playing with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a splendid time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Return of the Troll Games! Always loved to read those reports.

    ReplyDelete