Saturday, 11 July 2026

French Napoleonic Officers

 
With the army photo inventory I noticed I needed more officers for my French army and this is the first step to rectify that.

The miniatures are a mixture of Perry and Victrix miniatures. 







 

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully painted figures.
    Best wishes, James

    ReplyDelete
  2. A splendid stand of officers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting conversion job. Some years ago, Victrix featured a whole page dedicated to possible conversions; sadly, it has disappeared from their site.

    I particularly enjoy this aspect of our hobby. Beyond the creative side, it allows everyone to believe they possess a unique miniature... .............. until they discover online that someone else had the same idea.

    Regarding the former standard-bearer, you should remove the shoulder belt that gives away his previous role. Also, watch out for the red turnbacks; those were exclusive to the artillery, enginer and the Imperial Guard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh thank you.

    Yeah, its fun to combine parts to create something else.

    The shoulder belt on the former standard-bearer is ment to represent a special holder for his telescope. ;)

    Yeah you are probably right about the red turnback, this I might actually correct event though its looks good as red.

    ReplyDelete