Tuesday 18 December 2012

DAK - Pioneer zug



Pioneer zug.

For a long time I had these miniatures glued on an ”assembly line” ready for some painting. I thought it was about time to paint them now.
With all the snow now and all outside… Yeah it is totally wrong but hey, at least they got some paint.










 
The miniatures are mostly from Battlefront but with some Skytrex miniatures added to add even greater variation and because I just love those old “tropical” helmets.
On the bases I wanted to have lots of old scrap metal and rough terrain to show that these guys are sent in to clear some difficult terrain so the panzer can force its way throe.

In flames of war the platoon is big enough for use at the larger options in Early-war but still works for Mid-war if I leave some behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment