Thursday 25 July 2013

Mutant Chronicles resurrection ?




Now with Prodos Games having resurrected the old Mutant Chronicles game and some gamers at the club started to talk about it I looked throe some old boxes of stuff at my folks summer house while I was visiting them.

I found these bad boys… Some old Dark Legion miniatures.








I don’t know if I want to continue and expand them or if I should start on a new faction. But maybe these old crappy miniatures could be resurrected with a new paintjob.

And a link to the new homepage of Mutant Chronicles.
http://warzonegame.com/

1 comment:

  1. Well, I bought into their KS, big time and their new minis look fabulous... Especially when compared to the old 1st Ed. stuff. I for one have great hopes for them!

    BTW if you or any of your mates are interested... I bought everything they will be releasing next month and I think I have overdone it. So I guess I will at least sell off a compete selection of Cybertronic and maybe Brotherhood.

    ReplyDelete