Sunday 27 January 2019

Palaeo Diet AAR


We playtested the rules of Palaeo Diet from Ganesha Games today.
http://www.ganeshagames.net/product_info.php?products_id=327

I have had the rules now for some time but never taken the time to get a game in. But it turns out it was really fun.

I press-ganged two members of the club and together we tried it out. Rather quickly we got the hangs of the basics and this is definitely a game we will play more of.

The two players were given three hunters each and six oryxes were placed on the table.

I gave the players the mission to kill three of the oryxes for a successfully hunt.
And the hunter managed to do this.

It was a real fun game with interesting gameplay and how the animals behaved and so on.
I can recommend it.















2 comments:

  1. Looks very nice atmospheric terrain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice
    I've got the rules and are painting some suitable minis. Look forward to a game soon

    ReplyDelete