Sunday 28 May 2017

Trojan Support Vehicle for my Death Korps of Krieg, WIP


Here are some work in progress pictures of my two Trojan support vehicles for my Death Korps of Krieg.

I just love to have those support and engineering vehicles to my force.






I started with two second hand Chimeras in rather bad shape...
Lots of plasticard and different bits.





After the rough shape was built I added rivets, from an discarder water filter. A drop of plastic glue and tweezers.





 After this it was time to add extra ammunition and extra gear.



Here are some pictures from late this night, I could have added so much more bits to these but I got to many projects and had to call it a day.



 After a black primer


After a brown primer, I sprayed from a angle and left some parts at the bottom unpainted as I wanted the black to darkened it down for me, a sort of quick zenith lights with black and brown primers.





And now I can start paint these babies. I will give these my regular camo pattern and the white markings as my other tanks. I have thought about adding a mascot like a pin-up or something in freehand but with the amount of things on these vehicles it could be a little to much.


Edit: Here are the Trojans, now painted:
http://kampgruppe-engel.blogspot.se/2017/06/trojan-support-vehicle-death-korps-of.html


In the future I would love to field a whole armoured company or an artillery company with all the support.
Something along the lines of these...








3 comments:

  1. Really great work at now!
    Waiting for the next step.
    best regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely conversion job on these! How did you create those crane arms??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The cranes are from the arms holding a bulldozer blade. The base of the crane are from a searchlight.

      Delete