Tuesday 12 January 2021

Crusade era Sudanese heavy cavalry


I wanted to have some heavier punch with my Sudanese forces so I have finished this unit of heavy cavalry with spears.
I kept the previous colour tones of lots of brown and blue but with some fancier clothes and a little more colours and details, that and armour...

The miniatures are mostly Gripping Beast plastics but with one metal miniatures tossed in as the standard bearer, some new heads and new shields
I wanted to have a little fancier unit that still looked to match my previously painted light infantry.
http://kampgruppe-engel.blogspot.com/2020/12/crusade-era-sudanes-light-infantry.html 















6 comments:

  1. These are lovely, I like that you kept a blue/brown theme but they are not at all regimented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely! There is something about using sky blue. It really lifts figures/units.
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for those words.

    James, yeah you are right. It makes them pop a little, adding another layer. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really looking looking work just catching up on your crusader stuff 👍

    ReplyDelete