Tuesday 14 March 2023

White Scars casualties

 

I bought some 3d printed mk III marines casualties and painted them up as White Scars. The idea is to use them as terrain pieces or maybe objectives.
The table tops looks so much better with some scatter terrain to spice up the board.

The miniatures them selves have a little to rough shapes for my liking but as terrain pieces they will do.
I glued on some regular sand on the miniatures to make them even rougher and to take away some of the shapes from the print. To make the miniatures a little more interesting, but tried to keep it at a minimum to not take over.

I didnt give them that much highlight as I wanted them to look rather dull so they would not take the attentions away from the playing miniatures on the board, to make them blend in better with the background.






No comments:

Post a Comment