Sunday 27 November 2011

40k megabattle

The last couple of weeks I have been busy preparing for a warhammer 40k megabattle. We played it as Eldar (craftworld and dark) against the Imperium of man.
This has mean that I have been painting Eldars long into the night all too long. But it also meant that I now have nearly a 4000pts Eldar in tabletop standard.

All in all I think we gathered something like 14000 or 15000 points on each side in this themed mega battle.

It was a good day with many intense moments with great gaming. The battle took something like 10h and if I remember correctly was played in 5 turns. It really take that much time with all those miniatures that tries to make tactical moves and you as a commander trying to rearrange your battered battle line and hit the enemy where he is weak.


 
Here is some pictures from the event. Sorry for the extremly bad pictures.
The darkblue/ black themed jetbike/gravtank Eldar army is mine.







































1 comment:

  1. That was a lot of models! All paindet too, with some nice terrain as well, good to hear you had a great game! Wish I could've joined. :)

    ReplyDelete