Friday 13 June 2014

Saracen army

Yesterday my friend Johan and I had a massive battle of Arabic warlords using our joint collection of miniatures. More on that later, but this meant that I had all my miniatures on the table and why not take the opportunity to get some pictures of them all at the same time.



















Its starting to to look like a proper army now. But still got lots of plans and units I would like to add so hopefully this Saracen army saga will continue for a long time.

If any one got a special request of a future unit for this army, please tell and I will see what I can do.

7 comments:

  1. Voila une très belle armée, en espérant voir de jolies batailles, à bientôt Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very good. I am also impressed with the amount of work.
    You have done a great work Jonas. Skål på dig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks seriously impressive!

    ReplyDelete