Tuesday 29 October 2019

Sverkerättens krigsmän




I have a couple of halfpainted miniatures laying around in a drawer, and Im slowly working to finish at least some of them of.
Here we have a unit of infantry that is meant to represent men belonging to the House of Sverker in my Mediaeval Scandinavian slow slow growing project.

The belong to the same house as the previously painted knights. http://kampgruppe-engel.blogspot.com/2018/11/riddare-fran-sverkeratten.html

But I have painted them rather generic so I could really toss them in into any medieval project really.

The miniatures are a mixture of different makers and parts but are mostly Fireforge Games and Gripping Beast. I feel that mixing the parts around makes for a much more non-uniform and more interesting unit.

When I took the pictures I noticed that I had already managed to brake of the end of one spear, oh well I guess they will be veteran miniatures before they even hit the gaming table.










4 comments: