Tuesday 17 August 2021

Adeptus Titanicus game


 


We had a gaming evening of Adeptus Titanicus, first game in ages.
We were rather rusty with the rules but it was lots of fun.

We played a 2 vs 2 game.

I would command my Questoris Knight house on the loyalist side.
Onwards... lets crush the traitors...








My Knight house moves out, lances at the ready...



Casualties are starting to mount up.



Three lances charges a Reaver titan.

As they skewered the Reavers, the machine spirit twisted and turned and let lose a salvo from its gatling gun at a Warhound.






The Macro cannon battery fire at an damaged target that is missing its shields...

And a enemy Reaver titan is taken out.
A small victory in it self for the supporting soldiers loyal to the house...



With all my Cerastus knight lances "spent" my leader is pushing through the enemy lines alone...

Trying to find any kind of terrain for protection...


But it worked, he survived and charged the damaged Warlord...

And the enemy Warlord Titan was taken out by my Senechal...

Later my Senchal was taken out by a Warhound.

In the end all of my knights were taken out in this bloody game, but it was a price that had to be paid for the minor victory for the loyalist...



1 comment:

  1. Great looking game!
    Really love battle such that with large scale Titans!

    ReplyDelete