Thursday 30 December 2021

UR-025

 


Ive painted UR-025 from Blackstone Fortress, the campaign boardgame from GW set in the 40k universe. I bought it of some dude that har bought the box and split the content and sold it seperatly. 

Its hinted at UR-025 is not an Imperial robot but rather a survivor from the men of Iron era long ago.

I liked the miniature and thought it would be fun to paint something different. Colourwise I went for something alittle retro scifi. I wanted something like 60s-70th ish scifi.

The miniature might be used as sometkind of bodyguard in an imperial HQ squad or something like an npc in special scenarios.
But I bought it mostly for just to paint him.

















2 comments:

  1. Fantastic work. The two tone paint job turned out wonderful- very unique- and the grime and wear and tear is very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys. Its a cool miniature with lots of surface to play around on.

    ReplyDelete