Thursday 14 July 2022

Imperial heavy construction equipment

After I was given some bits from a friend I started working on this heavy construction equipment. I added some bits from my own collection and ended up with this beast...

Its really built for fun rather then belonging to a army, the plan is to use it as a terrain piece or maybe a objective in a mission.

I went for a yellow colour because I thought it would be fun to play around with effects on a yellow base.
And I like the end result.











I skipped the back hatch, leaving the engine block exposed. This was to make the model more interesting and showing more details.
 





Shown here with some engineering troops from Wargames Atlantic for scale.


 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work!
    Love all that weathering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! The open engine compartment and worn tread plates at the back are a nice touch! It looks rather more battered than any of the plant around our area, but hey! Remote planets and lack of spares would explain that :-)

    Regards, Chris.

    ReplyDelete