Thursday 3 August 2023

Death Korps of Krieg Officers

 

I felt that I needed a couple of new officers for my Death Korps of Krieg with the new edition.
The miniatures are kitbashed with the torso and basic helmet from FW Death Korps but the rest from Napoleonic French miniatures.
These might have gotten a bit out of hand, a little to fancy for my liking with all the plumes and the hussar jacket on one of them but I think they will work. These higher officers have the rank to have some more freedom of what uniforms to wear then the standard rank and file troopers.
At least it will make them stand out.

I painted them with rather mutet colours to tone down the fancy headgear or the hussar jacket and such.

In the game they can be used as Death Korps Marshals.




The first one were given French Napoleonic legs, a coat and the plume from a carabinier.
I think the arm with the sabre is from a hussar.
I think I like this officer the most of them.







This officer were given the headplumes from a vetereran curasier, and a hussar jacket.
To tone down the jacket I painted it green.
On him I tried with two different object source light, one from the power sword and one from his digital note book.
Im not totally happy with this but it will do.







No comments:

Post a Comment