Saturday 8 September 2012

Gendarmerie a cheval




Gendarmerie a Cheval from Capitan miniature

For my “Pied” version, look earlier in this blog.
http://kampgruppe-engel.blogspot.se/2012/08/gendarmerie-pied.html


When I found the Gendaremerie a Pied I knew I “needed” some, and while I ordered them I thought that I well get some mounted Gendarmerie as well.
They are sculpted in the same rough style as the Gendarmerie Pied and I like the unshaven veteran effect it gives me.

As I wasn´t sure how exactly to field them so I opted for single bases that would give me the option to use them in skirmish games as well.
One of the officers had an arm-swap and given an arm from a Victrix plastic box. To give a little more variation.







2 comments:

  1. Those Gendarmes à cheval are looking very nice, a great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. They're looking very nice!

    ReplyDelete