Saturday 22 September 2012

Vallejo Wash



Im down on my last bottle of Devlar Mud and now when GW has pulled the plug on the best thing they done since getting me into miniature gaming I started to look elsewhere.
I just bought this Vallejo wash and well… its quite big…
http://www.maelstromgames.co.uk/index.php?act=pro&pre=val_hob_wsh_wsh_200_000




Fit for life on washes?

Edit: Having now tested the washes on some diffrent models I can say that its no replacement for Devlar mud but I can see it have some uses non the less. I just need to use it diffrently then I usualy does with the Devlar mud. More experimenting is needed.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is huge! I'll be curious to hear how they compare though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used mine for over a year, on terrain as well as figures, sometimes with water, sometimes as it is. I'm halfway through soon.. ;) They are the same in my own comparsion.
    Buy one yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have bought Army Painter dips and inks, and they work very well. The strong tone is a good substitute for Devlan Mud.
    I'va also just ordered some Coat d'arms washes. Will see how they work out.
    All bought from Maelstrom Games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Miniature man, I will have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete