Thursday 6 October 2016

Death Korps, Blood Angers vs Eldar, Orks - 40k AAR

Last weekend we had a four player game of 40k.

Each player fielded 2000pts in an Imperium vs Xenos game

My Death Korps would be allying with Blood Angels versus Orks and Eldar.












The Rhino is popping smoke to give it some concealment.



Im down to one Thunderer and our centre is hard press.


Eldar warwalkers, Orc airplane and infantry... all rushing in trying to take out my artillery sisters...

The Ork gigantic robot thingy was blasted to pieces by my Laser Destroyer Battery in the ruined building.


A glorious charge and challenge earning us a victory point for uttering an challenge. The Imperial junior officer didnt last long against the witch unfortunately. But a worthy sacrifice for the greater schemes of things.



The enemy closed in on my artillery pieces, I tried to fire at the centre of the table as much as I could. Every round of gameplay where they were still firing meant that I could rain death on the important parts of the table.

Some Wraith guards was unloaded almost ontop of my last Thunderer and made short work of it...


We had a tough fight with the Bloodangels battleing Dire Avengers and Orks and their psyker.

I got nothing to really protect my Basilisks and their firepower is much more needed elsewhere. We are trying to clean up the centre of the table were most objectives are located. It felt strange of not firing back and the Basilisk were taken apart one by one.
An expensive price but well worth it in the end.

 The last Eldar Banshees are no more...


 The Hydra AA tank is firing at the Ork plane.




Enemy lines are thinning out and our right flank is pressing forth. The Grav tanks are taking a lot of hits.

After a devastated retaliation bombardment from my Griffons the Ork unit was down to the last Orks, now in much more continent numbers..
The last Basilisk is silenced but they rained death to the centre of the board for much to long for my enemies amusement.

And with that we ended the game. A really nice game ending in a victory for the Imperium.

1 comment: