Friday 2 March 2018

Introducing my other, new blog: Nidavellir Shipyard



I have decided to create a new blog with my friend Filip. It is meant to be a dedicated blog to the game of Dropfleet Commander. So if you are interested in that game or in space in general I think you will like the new blog.

https://nidavellir-shipyard.blogspot.se/

The old blog will continue as previously, but all Dropfleet Commander related material will be posted on the new blog instead.


 I named the blog Nidavellir Shipyard, Nidavellir is one of the names of the world of the Dwarves in old Norse mythology. I thought it would be fitting for a place were space ships are produced....

By having a dedicated blog I can collect links and bloglists, lists of companies, podcasts and other things that is in interest for that game or space in general in one place.
And by having my friend Filip contributing and having someone to discuss ideas with I hope that the blog will grow to a great place.
I have copied all my Dropfleet material from here to get all my Dropfleet content in one place and we have started to produce a lot of new material also.


So please check by and look what we have created or direct any friend there that have an interest in Dropfleet Commander or space combat in general.
Any ideas to further develop the blog is appreciated.


I hope to see some of you there.
Thanks/ Jonas Eng

No comments:

Post a Comment