Thursday 19 March 2020

Desert ruins




I wanted some more terrain for this weekends event.
So I rushed and splattered some more paint on this old ruin.
The pieces is from Games Workshop old Lord of the Ring line and this is the last of my collection from the stash I bought way back intended to be used in our Crusade project...
They are not really finished, finished but it will do.

So after a couple of years its finally time to bring this kit out of the closet...

I based the ruins on a kind of "puzzle" sawed pieces, so they can be fitted together but still be placed on their own without any strait corners.






And here with some miniatures I had at hand for scale




I found a older blogpost of some of the older ruins I have painted.
http://kampgruppe-engel.blogspot.com/2014/01/more-desert-ruins.html


2 comments:

  1. Looking good, and I especially like the basing idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Very interesting idea with basing, giving you a lot of variations of set up.

    ReplyDelete