Tuesday 5 March 2024

Desert Militias, first squad

 

Here are my first squad for my desert militias.
These are a project I have planned for years and collected bits for it.

The miniatures are mostly made up with a cross between old Elysian dropptroops from Forgeworld with Frostgrave Cultist from North stars Frostgrave game and Mechanicum bits from GW. The heads are mostly from Puppetwars.

The miniatures are meant to be a kind of mishmash Scifi-Tuareg, French special forces, Toyota wars.
So with these and other main inspiration here are the first infantry models for this project.




Here are my count as "Nexos" from the Tyranid Cultist list.
https://www.warhammer.com/en-SE/shop/Genestealer-Cults-Nexos-2019














Im really happy with the end result, I think I captured the look I was after.




https://www.artstation.com/artwork/yNrw8

2 comments:

  1. An intriguing post. You must be pleased to have created such a unique unit from all the parts you mentioned.
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yeah, these will look really unique when the rest of them joins these on a gaming table in the future.

    ReplyDelete