Wednesday 5 June 2024

Ellyrion Silverhelm champion

 
Im slowly rebuilding my Highelf army.
I wanted to use the Age of Sigmar elven cavaly as a base for my Silverhelms. They are so much better of a model then the last iteration of Silverhelms that lets face it, looks really bad...
I have given them new shields and are tempted to give them new helmets but at the same time these could work as they are meant to represent Silverhelms from the Kingdom of Ellyrion so some variation from the classical look would still work.

Here we have a test model in the form of a Silverhelm champion. Until I paint his whole unit I can still use him as a noble instead.








Here we have him leading my as of now rather small force of the models that I have managed to paint to my new standard.













No comments:

Post a Comment